New clients: what to expect
- Call us at 423.822.8304 so our team is prepared for your arrival
- When you arrive, your cat will be triaged by a veterinary technician
- A dedicated customer service representative will gather information about your pet
- A specialist of emergency veterinarian will assess your cat
- You’ll receive a recommended treatment and diagnostic plan, complete with an estimate
- Upon approval and deposit, we get to work, delivering the best care possible for your feline
Veterinarians: how to refer
If you need assistance diagnosing or treatment a particular patient case, we want you to get in touch.
Please call our referral coordinator to let us know you have a patient on the way. Just send a referral form and the patient’s record via fax or email, or your client can bring the forms when they visit our hospital. Thank you for your referral and trust in our care.