Does your cat need surgery?
Call Animal Emergency & Specialty Center Chattanooga to schedule an appointment with our board-certified surgeon.
- Fracture Repair
- Angular Limb Deformities
- General Orthopedic Surgery and More
- Tumor removal
- Abdominal exploratory
- Trauma surgery
- Pulmonary surgery
- And more!
New clients: what to expect
- Have your veterinarian schedule a consultation for your cat
- Your cat will be assessed in consultation with our surgeon
- The veterinary surgeon will discuss a treatment and diagnostic plan
- You’ll be given an estimate for treatment
- We provide care to restore your pet’s health
Veterinarians: how to refer
Please call our referral coordinator to let us know you have a patient in need of a surgical consultation. Send a referral form and the patient’s record via fax or email, or your client can bring in the form themselves. Thank you for your referral.